The Orange Lilies Project is seeking Volunteer Archive Researchers to support knowledge and history throughout this project. If you’re interested in getting involved then do get in touch. Training will be given.
Archive Researchers will receive support and training to:
- Visit and work in The Keep archive in Brighton on a number of occasions.
- Visit the Rare Books Archive at Jubilee Library and other related venues
- Attend events, exhibitions and outings related to The Orange Lilies project
- Copy and write up the material gathered so that it can be used by the project and on the website
- Learn new skills and think creatively about material in archives
- Persistence – to find information in archives
- An interest in local history
- A positive and imaginative approach to volunteering
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
For more information, please contact:
The Orange Lilies Project Manager
Tel: 07727 006538